The research board (MT onderzoek) of the department of psychiatry Amsterdam UMC/VUmc and GGZ inGeest consists of:
- Prof. Brenda Penninx, PhD. Chair. Research portfolio in departmental management team.
- Merijn Eikelenboom. Director research & innovation GGZ inGeest. Research infrastructure portfolio.
- Prof. Aartjan Beekman, MD, PhD. Head department of psychiatry. Program leader APH Mental Health.
- Prof. Odile van den Heuvel, MD, PhD. Program leader Amsterdam Neuroscience and chair science committee Neuroscience.
- Didi Rhebergen, MD, PhD. Chair science committee GGZ inGeest.
- Management assistant.
Management Research Infrastructure
Photo: Merijn Eikelenboom, Melany Horsfall, Bianca Lever, Tim Zandbelt and Gerard van Grootheest
These managers monitor the quality of our research infrastructure:
- Merijn Eikelenboom – director Research & Innovation GGZ inGeest
- Melany Horsfall – manager privacy and regulations in research
- Bianca Lever – manager fieldwork
- Tim Zandbelt – head datamanagement, coordinator webteam & data-integration
- Gerard van Grootheest – head datamanagement, manager biomedical research
They can offer support with:
- Advise on research design and the use of research instruments
- Making a budget for your research project
- Advise on the use of modern technology in research
- Setting up a biobank with biomaterial (Gerard van Grootheest)
- Requesting offers (offertes) for the collection and processing of biomaterial (Gerard van Grootheest)
- Support and advise on METC applications (Melany Horsfall)
- Support and advise on project monitoring (Melany Horsfall)
- Advise on the AVG privacy law (Melany Horsfall)