The department of psychiatry of Amsterdam UMC/VUmc and GGZ inGeest organise several meetings and talks to keep each other informed and support each other.
- Mondays at 10:00: lab meeting or junior meeting at location Oldenaller. The lab meeting is meant for PhD’s/postdocs en senior researchers, once a month a junior meeting for PhD students is organised. The lab meeting consists of 30 minutes presentation and a 30 minutes journal club (discussion of a paper). Contact person lab meetings: Rick Jansen. The schedule for the lab meeting can be found on intranet GGZ inGeest.
- Lab meetings Neuropsychiatry. Contact person: Chris Vriend.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: Colloquium Psychiatry, department lunch-talk at 12:00 at location Oldenaller (talk in English).
- 1st Tuesday of the month: Soma & Psyche talk at VUmc. Contact person: Patricia Logtenberg
- Some Tuesdays and Thursdays: clinical/research talks at De Nieuwe Valerius at GGZ inGeest, will be anounced in the agenda on intranet GGZ inGeest.
- Several theme groups: Machine Learning (Contact person: Sonia Difranceso)
- Mondays (monthly) KNOP lunch meetings Clinical, Neuro- and Developmental Psychology at the VU University. Contact person: Chani Nuij.