The communication departments of Amsterdam UMC/VUmc and GGZ inGeest can help you write a press release or advise you in other media performances.
GGZ inGeest and Amsterdam UMC both have followers on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Our department has its own twitter account called psychres. The websites of GGZ inGeest, Amsterdam UMC or the research institutes APH or Neuroscience can also be used for spreading news or recruiting participants.
- Communication Amsterdam UMC (contact person for scientific research: Jan Spee).
- Communication GGZ inGeest.
- Marissa Kok : web editor, department mailings, newsletters, support with writing patient-friendly texts for folders/intranet/internet.
- Bianca Lever and Elles Messchaert: practical support with the recruitment of participants at GGZ inGeest.
- Twitter team psychres.
- Huisstijlgids GGZ inGeest and guidelines for writing online content (Dutch)
- Huisstijlgids Amsterdam UMC
Templates and logos