Pure is the Current Research Information System (CRIS) of Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc, for research management and reporting needs. Researchers at Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc, can register and showcase their research content through Pure VUmc. Administrators at Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc, use the data from Pure VUmc for e.g. annual reports.
Pure registers all research output, provides personal pages in a research portal and functions as a repository for papers. All researchers known by VUmc (personel or guest account) have a personal page and the possibility to register their own research output (papers, other publications, media attention, etc). This information is used to generate (annual) reports for the research institutes and departments.
- Access the research portal: https://research.vumc.nl
- Access the registration portal: https://research.vumc.nl/admin/workspace.xhtml
- You can log in with your Amsterdam UMC/VUmc account. You might have to type vumc\ in front of your login name. No access? Contact email@example.com.
- When your Amsterdam UMC account has expired, you can ask for a new password at the ICT servicedesk of VUmc: 020 – 4440777.
More information about Pure can be found on intranet VUmc and intranet GGZ inGeest. Since not of all you have access to the intranet here are some guidelines (most are only available in Dutch):
- FAQ Pure voor afdeling VUmc psychiatrie/GGZ inGeest O&I
- Quick start Pure for researchers (English)
- Richtlijnen registreren onderzoeksoutput VUmc
- Definities onderzoeksoutput: lijst met wat wel en niet verplicht moet worden ingevoerd
Video tutorials and the latest documents are available on intranet VUmc (access by VIEW).
The contact person for Pure for the department of psychiatry is Caroline Planting. For technical questions or problemns with logging in you can contact Tim Veken from research support VUmc: firstname.lastname@example.org.