In collaboration with Amsterdam UMC/VUmc, GGZ inGeest has established 5 academic workplaces (academische werkplaatsen).
- Academic Workplace Anxiety Disorders – chaired by prof. Ton van Balkom, MD, PhD, and dr. Neeltje Batelaan, MD, PhD
- Academic Workplace Depression – chaired by prof. Christiaan Vinkers, MD, PhD, and prof. Patricia van Oppen, PhD
- Academic Workplace Bipolar Disorders – chaired by prof. Ralph Kupka, MD, PhD, and dr. Ursula Klumpers, MD, PhD
- Academic Workplace Old Age Psychiatry – chaired by prof. Eric van Exel, MD, PhD, and dr. Mardien Oudega, MD, PhD
- Academic Workplace Soma & Psyche – chaired by prof. Odile van den Heuvel, MD, PhD
In our academic workplaces clinicians and researchers closely collaborate. Several of our researchers also work as a psychiatrist or psychotherapist at GGZ inGeest or Amsterdam UMC/VUmc. Because of this, our scientific results can be easily implemented in clinical practice. The workplaces anxiety disorders, depression and old age psychiatry have recieved the quality mark TOPGGz.